1. Calvin Klein's Eternity Now: My husband I both tried this scent with mixed results. He thought it was too light/feminine for a man. I liked the scent and felt it was warmer and had some masculine notes but was still light enough for a woman to wear. Overall, I'd say this scent is more for the ladies who like a light musk or a guy who prefers lighter scents that only others will smell on him.
2. Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Polish gives you the coverage a durability you need for natural nails but don't rush to apply a second coat as the first coat needs to dry totally before you do. It won't take long but you don't want to paint over a tacky first layer. I'm thinking with an overlay or acrylic nails one coat will do.
3. Jergens' Wet Skin was by fair my favorite product of the three. This stuff really works and feel silky when you apply it to wet/damp skin. The scent was light and not overpowering at all and the effectiveness was top notch!
I'm trying the Olay and Secret products next so check back for more info soon!
Glamour has partnered with brands, we know and love, like Calvin Klein, Aveeno, Sally Hansen and many more, to give their Popularizer 100 group first hand access to their latest and greatest products FREE! My welcome box includes full sized beauty products that cover my needs from head to toe.
I have included the complete list for you below but here are the three I am most eager to try and why:
1. Calvin Klein's Eternity Now...A unisex fragrance I can share and a great gift idea for the upcoming holidays.
2. Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Polish....Saves time and countless retouches plus I received my favorite color: Lilac
3. Jergen's Wet Skin....Twice the moisiturization of lotion in half the time, fewer body creams needed and no dry feet!!!
I truly enjoy discovering new products and sharing what really works with all of you BEFORE you spend your hard earned money. Check back here often and follow The Diamond Life on social media for feedback on which products are must have's, my favorites and more. If you want feedback on a particular products leave a comment below.
I will get access to FREE products from Glamour magazine sponsors and access to special events. The application asked for shoe and clothing sizes so I'm excited at the possibilities. I'll keep you posted on what this new opportunity offers as I learn more.