- Contact your local mall for events sponsored by department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom and Macy's to learn about free beauty events they are hosting. You can check out their website for information on trunk shows, sample sales, and seasonal happenings. I received a leather Dior waller when I attended Nordstrom's annual Trendshow. (See pic below)
- Reach out to Dior beauty counters directly for a free makeup or skincare consultation. These one on ones include a mini facial customized for your skin type and a complimentary makeup application (I've even had my eyebrows plucked before). Foundation or skin care samples are typically offered.
- Make a purchase and you will also receive samples from perfume to foundation. This is true for online and in store purchases.
- Join the Dior Diva VIP program which gives you points for every dollar spent at Dior Beauty that you can use for even more freebies.
- Perform a mystery shop and get paid to learn more about the brand while interacting with a Dior Beauty Analyst. I call this one learning and earning, your average shop pays $10-$25 per visit.
- Ask for a freebie! Most department stores keep samples just for patrons to become introduced to new products.
DiamondLife Tip: Whenever possible interact with the Dior brand in person! This will help you build relationships with beauty analysts and you'll hear about new events and products sooner!
Deluxe samples are a great way to test a Dior product before committing to the purchase. They are also perfect for travel! Many high end brands offer the same amenities so claim yours!
Yours in Dior,