I went in to have routine maintenance on my vehicle while I was at work, earlier this summer, and was given a 2014 Mercedes Benz C300 to drive for the day. Now by no means am I in the market for a new car but a girl needs to be able to take care of business at all times & preferably in style, right? My dealership really knows how to tempt you to consider new luxury automobiles while keeping your car in tip top shape.
Here's what I love about the Mercedes Benz family:
- They exude the high end luxury service and environment you expect from their brand the moment you arrive.
- While you wait to drop off or pick up your car they offer a full array of complimentary snacks and drinks (I dropped my car off as soon as they opened and didn't have time for breakfast so this service was just what I needed).
- Getting a car to drive while you wait is optional but it's FREE so why wouldn't you? Plus we've already dicussed the need to take care of business while taking care of business ;)
- I know my car is being maintained by specialist familiar with my model not generalist who are unfamiliar with its unique manufacturing.
- My car is cleaned and lightly detailed for FREE each time it's serviced.
- I also get exposure to other models I may consider buying when I'm in the market for something new.
CONS: If you have a small child or family of 3 or more then the back seat will not provide a lot of leg room (but there's an S class for that :)
While I was happy to get my vehicle back at the end of the day I was sad to see the new C300 go....but I get to look forward to a new adventure next time!